one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Thursday, August 5, 2010

some of my favorite things

After this date in June, Joel and I decided to buy bikes of the "townie/cruiser" variety. We searched craigslist and found these two bikes. I can hardly believe it has taken this long for me to post about these. I kept wanting to take a picture during one of our bike rides but kept forgetting. So today after returning from a short ride I parked the bikes in front of the garage and ran to get the camera. My bike is the adorable one on the right, it is a Trek Lime automatic shifting three speed. Joel's is a Raleigh Special. I know nothing else about these bikes besides we love riding them!

This has been one of my favorite places to be this summer, especially because most of the time Joel is with me too! We usually use them at least a few times a week. Joel is currently working on installing a bike rack so we can go on more adventures!
and one of my favorite parts of my bike is the bell :-)
I am a nerd, but you probably already knew that!

If you have a bike you should take it out for a ride tonight!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration