one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Saturday, August 14, 2010

last date night of summer

I was hoping to get the Marque in this picture to show we went to the movies but oh well, I like this picture of us so I will share it with you! Date night this week was Joel's choice. We went to see "Inception". I was worried that it would be too scary for me but it wasn't really scary. It was very twisted and thought provoking and a fun evening for us. We are still discussing it today. I will not spoil it for you but you should see it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tahnee, Erik and I went to see Inception last night. Wow, what an amazing idea. It took me awhile afterwards to convince myself I was in reality and not a dream

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration