one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Saturday, August 14, 2010

9:00 date

One thing I will miss about being home during the day is my 9:00 date with Lindy for some snuggles. Every morning I retire to the basement to eat my breakfast in the cool environment. Sometimes I would watch Ellen, read a book or catch up on a few blogs before I head to my craft room. Without fail Lindy would come find me on the couch and snuggle me! I could always hear her coming as she would be purring before she even got to my lap. I think she will be just as sad as me come next week when I go back to school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She looks so innocent when asleep (but I know better)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration