one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Sunday, August 22, 2010

hallelujah

While this picture might not look like much to you, it is a sight for sore eyes for me. I have not seen an entirely empty floor in front of my washer and dryer in months, seriously. Some of it was things I brought home from school to wash over the summer and never got around to. Who knows what all was piled up to be washed but now that it is all done I feel a new sense of freedom. I am posting this as a reminder to myself how good it feels to have it all done...and also maybe as inspiration for you to do the same!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks great!! Bet it feels like a load off the mind.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration