one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Friday, August 6, 2010

I caved

I have been craving ice cream for weeks now...the only thing that has allowed me to hold out this long has been the new smoothies from McDonalds. I get the strawberry-banana without the yogurt in it. It is a delicious summer treat.
On Tuesday I begged Joel to take me to Sonic for a shake and by some miracle he agreed! He was having a rough day at work and I think the idea of a caramel shake was enticing for him!
I would like to point out that I was very self-controlled and only ate half of my small strawberry shake! Two days later and I haven't gotten sick at all! So I hope to be able to enjoy a little bit of ice cream every now and again. mmmm....ice cream :-)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration