one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Monday, June 28, 2010

visiting sister and baby!

I am visiting my sister in Brainerd for a couple of days to help her paint her nursery. Here we are working on the tree mural. I drew the tree and then we projected it onto the wall and
painted it. Here is the finished product. So cute! We found our inspiration here.


After painting we got all dressed up to go out for dinner. It was fun because we dressed similarly, we haven't dressed like we were twins since we were little! This picture is for our aunt Lynda. We love you Lynda and we were rockin the wedgies for you!


Love you sister! You are so stinking adorable. I love your ever growing belly!




No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration