one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Sunday, June 6, 2010

my cute first graders

On the last day of school my students were helping me clean the room. They love helping, it is so cute. One girl this week asked me if she could carry the water jug I was bringing for my students on our picnic. She said, "Mrs. Stewart can I help? My mom says I am a really good helper!" Isn't that sweet. Here is a video of my students cleaning. They started to sing all of sudden.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would say those few moments made the whole year worth it!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration