one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Sunday, June 6, 2010

then and now


I was browsing through my photos and came across this one that made me smile. It is at the conservatory and was taken minutes before Joel asked me to marry him. Thank you for that beautiful day Joel!

Here we are four years later. We went to Stillwater with our small group for dinner. Afterwards we walked along the river where this picture was taken.

I loved him so much then and I love him so much now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is most definitely a keeper

Katie said...

Joel looks like he's gained a few pounds! All those ice cream trips must be adding up...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration