one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Friday, June 25, 2010

date night: nice ride



Date night a few weeks ago was impromptu and wonderful. We stumbled upon rentable bikes in downtown Minneapolis and decided to give it a try. I LOVED it. I had a huge smile on my face the entire time.
I love being married to Joel. It is so fun getting to hang out with my best friend all the time. It doesn't really matter what we are doing but we always seem to have a blast.
Here are some pics from our adventure. You can google Nice Ride, MN for more information. I highly recommend it. It cost us $5.00 for hours of biking along the Mississippi on super comfortable bikes!

This is what the bike docking stations look like.
Here is a close up on one section of the map. All of the little bike images show the different places you can dock/park your bikes. The maps also show which streets have a bike lane, where the bike paths are and the location of great downtown attractions.
Here is a a picture of our reflection by these big mirrors. You can see part of the Guthrie Theatre behind us.
Here we are along the river by the Mill City Museum about to cross the Stone Arch Bridge.
Here is my cute husband all dressed up for our date downtown. Love you Joel!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration