one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Friday, June 25, 2010

loving summer

This is where I am spending most of my time this summer. I am having a great time in my craft room!
Here is my summer to do list. The wall to the left of my sewing machine is partially painted with chalkboard paint. I am very proud of the fact that I already got my etsy store up and running since that was my biggest goal this summer! There is still a little room at the bottom of my list to add a few more things.
I have been shocked to discover that my skin actually seems to be developing something that resembles a tan. I feel like it has been so long since I spent a fair amount of time outside, I didn't think that I could even get tan! I guess it is hard to tan under fluorescent lights. Yay for having the summer off.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration