one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Friday, June 25, 2010

favorite thrift finds of the week

You have to love double coupon day at Savers. I got this old Canon TX for $5 and this great yellow bag for $2. I don't know if the camera works, I have to go buy some film. I hope to play around with it next week. I have never had a camera that I have to focus myself before. I figured whether it works or not it should provide five dollars worth of entertainment. Plus, I love the sound of the shutter closing when I take a picture.
I am already excited for next double coupon day, let me know if you are free on Wednesday and want to come with me!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration