one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Friday, June 18, 2010

a little weeding and a little discovery


When we returned from Colorado after having been gone a week I had a little bit of weeding to do. By the time I was finished my pile of weeds was bigger than my hostas! I have discovered that I actually enjoy weeding. I like being in the dirt. I love that my work produces immediate visual results and I like smelling like my garden when I am done. Don't worry Joel I won't ever make you weed :-) Weeding is the only thing Joel is unwilling to do.
While weeding I discovered these!
Upon closer inspection I discovered 19 little green tomatoes! Looks like my hopes of having one tomato by the end of summer will be fulfilled!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration