one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Saturday, May 22, 2010

our teacher dance

If you know me, you know I love to dance. This is one reason that I love the school I teach at. The students have dance class 1 or 2 times a week. At the end of the year there is a showcase where all the students perform the dances and songs they have learned throughout the year. The showcase started with the teacher's dance! It was so fun! I am in the front row on the far left. My favorite part is that you can hear my students chanting "Go Mrs. Stewart" during the first part of the dance! I think I made them proud!

Go to youtube via this link to see the video!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the dance, and the kids sound like they thought it was the greatest.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration