one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Thursday, May 20, 2010

date night this week

Date night this week was pushed up to Thursday because of a school event Friday night. Joel and I ate dinner at home and then went to see the movie "Date Night". It was hilarious. My favorite thing about the movie (besides some amazing quotes, "Your pecs make me want to kill myself" is a personal fav) is that in the end the message is celebrating marriage and keeping that relationship in tact. I feel like so many movies have the audience cheering for the affair type of relationship. It disturbs me that so often cheating on your wife or husband is portrayed in such a positive light. So yea! for a good movie that is uplifting and hilarious. I give it 5 stars, want to own it and highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not the kind of movie I normally would like, but I think you have convinced me to try it.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration