one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Sunday, May 16, 2010

hitting the garage sales with the girls

This weekend I hit the garage sales with my sisters Lacey and Tahnee and with my niece Melody. We found some clothes for Tahnee's baby girl that will be born this fall. Melody got a vacuum cleaner and some shoes. I found a few things. My favorite item is a ladybug tent that I will be using in my classroom next week during a little camping unit I am doing. I think the kids will love it.
Before going out shopping I was able to do Melody's hair. Here she is! I can't wait to do my new nieces hair and eventually my daughters hair if I have a daughter someday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun! Melody looks so cute, as always. Wish I could have been there.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration