one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Sunday, May 16, 2010

my new friend

Shawn was at an estate sale and found this for me!
I need to think of a good name for her. Any ideas?
Old sewing machine, meet new...err...older sewing machine. It is from 1954 and still works great! Not going to lie, I am a little nervous about learning how to use it and all of the crazy looking attachments. But I know how to thread it and I was able to make a cute little bag. I can hardly wait for school to be over tomorrow so I can rush home to keep playing with her. Thanks Shawn! What a great find for $25!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, can she do the job of the newer model or is it better? You should name it Minerva in honor of your great aunt

Katie said...

I think you should name it Neccita - now isn't that origianl!

Katie said...

OK - my spelling is bad. How 'bout Necchita? now isn't that original?!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration