one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Friday, May 7, 2010

a lovely day off

Hello friends. It is Friday, and normally I would be in my classroom supervising my students during their indoor recess (because of the rain). Instead I have had a luxurious morning at home. My friend Shawn is on her way over for lunch and craftyness. This afternoon and evening we are going to the commencement ceremony and gallery exhibition of our good friend Kristin. She is graduating from the College of Visual Arts in St. Paul. We are so proud of her and I can't wait to go celebrate her!
Send up a prayer for my students, may they miraculously be perfect angels for the substitute!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration