one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Sunday, May 16, 2010

just one more reason...

Here is just one more reason why I love my husband... okay maybe more than just one reason...

This week he cooked the beef for tacos for me since I HATE touching raw meat. I love that he is always willing to help with dinner. After dinner I took a nap and when I woke up Joel had cleaned up all of dinner and had done the dishes (another thing I don't like doing that he always does for me!) That night we were driving home from small group and realized I would need to get gas in the morning so I could make it to work. When we got home he dropped me off so that I could get ready for bed and he went and got gas for me! He is the best! I love you Joel!
Thank you for all that you do!

Oh yeah and one more thing. Joel also added the link to My Etsy Store at the top of my blog. He set up my account for me and I will be posting things I have made for sale there soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is a rare find and one to be appreciated

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration