one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Thursday, May 6, 2010

date night

Our date night this week included one of our favorites:
mmm.... Chipotle :-)

Then we watched an episode of Chuck, another favorite! We spent the rest of the night playing games. I chose the first game. We played BINGO because I found this really great vintage set and we hadn't used it yet.



Joel totally kicked my butt. He won 5 to 1.
So he picked the next game.

Thankfully, I won this time! We had a fun and relaxing night at home filled with lots of laughter. If you don't have a date night established you need to start! I love knowing that I will have Joel's undivided attention for an entire evening. He doesn't even answer his phone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to play Bingo some time. That's one game that I understand!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration