one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Sunday, May 16, 2010

$15.97

$15.97 is how much we spend on our date night for our favorite pizza and dessert from Papa Johns. I love the familiarity of picking up the pizza on my way home from work on Friday, putting on my pajamas, sitting down with Joel, relaxing, eating and watching a movie. It is heavenly. This week we watched "Land of the Lost" a ridiculous Will Ferrel movie that we both were cracking up over. I love hanging out with Joel. It doesn't really matter what we are doing we always have a great time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How did you come up with that amount or is that just typical of what it costs? It's a great tradition

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration