one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

motivation

One thing I hate to do is clean...there are just so many other things I would rather spend my time doing. But I do love it when my house is clean...especially the bathrooms. I decided to try to motivate myself to keep the bathrooms clean by replacing all of my bathroom cleaning supplies with earth friendly ones. I also bought a little caddy so that I can easily bring all of the supplies to all three bathrooms. We'll see how long this can motivate me...I think it will work! I also hope to phase out all non-green products in the house...maybe that will be a treat for me if I get better at routinely cleaning my house! Thankfully Joel is very helpful or we would live in a pigpen!
I do realize that the rubber gloves and the plastic caddy probably aren't the most earth friendly products, but I also have my own germ phobia to contend with...at least I am moving in the right direction!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What! I no longer need to clean your bathrooms!! I'm proud of you for moving in the right direction, especially using green products.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration