one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Friday, July 30, 2010

date night

I have a confession...tonight I tried to bully Joel into taking me out for ice cream...I am weak! Thankfully Joel said no, and said he was only trying to help me. So I had to think of a dessert I love that doesn't have dairy in it. I gave Joel three options for our date night
1. Go for a walk and eat popsicles
2. Bike to Cub to buy some angel food cake
3. Go out for strawberry pie

He chose #2, which I also thought was the best option! I love going for bike rides with Joel. Soon I will post pictures of our new bikes. I love them and I love going for bike rides with my hot husband! Also the angel food cake with strawberries was SO delicious

Now we are going to watch "Bounty Hunter". Start date night if you haven't yet, it is the best!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration