one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

day one of Machu Picchu adventures

I am alive! I hope that the internet works long enough for me to get this post out. I am going to keep it short though. Today we drove into the Andes and started to bike down the mountains from almost 15,000 feet. The views were amazing to say the least. I will post pictures when I get home. It took us about 6 hours and 60 miles later we were at the bottom of Sacred Valley.

We are about to head out to dinner now. Tomorrow we will be hiking to Hydroelectrica and then on to Machu Picchu on Thursday!

We are having a great time. Joel keeps saying how surreal it is to be here. I am loving seeing him relaxed and entirely on vacation. He needs to take more time off from work!

Love you all and please do not be concerned if you do not hear from me for a few days. I have no idea if I will have access to a computer.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration