one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My evening


Today I left school as soon as I could. As a new teacher I often struggle with "get there early and stay too late syndrome" but I am working on it. There is a Humane Society very close to my school so I decided to treat myself to some time with kittens. Here is one of them. I love that cats like to get to the highest point possible. This one also snuggled me though.
This cat was a real sweetheart. I love that cats purr. I wish people did too.

This dog was...not so cute, but made me smile!
Afterwards I went home and crashed on the couch with a migraine and my very own cat. Love her!

Later I felt better and played games with Joel. Guess who won :-)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Joel - you better stick with math/strategy games!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration