one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Liv's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day (well a little bit of good)

Yup, today was one that I am going to try to forget. All of it except for two things that have helped just a little.

a hug from someone at school who understands
and
being held by Joel

Oh, and I am also thankful that my car was not stolen...I thought for about 15 seconds that it may have been but it was simply parked behind the only other car in the lot. I just wasn't sure I could handle that, again, at least not today.

I hope you had a better day, or at least can think of a couple things that will encourage you to get out of bed again tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration