one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Monday, January 25, 2010

don't worry!

The title of this post is to help me remember that I should not worry! I was worried all weekend about how today with go. I was worried about getting a new student, having another student return after a very long absence and about how conferences would go tonight.

I do not need to worry because it won't change anything any ways! Thankfully I was able to turn my worries into prayers and tried to rely on God to get me through whatever today had in store.

The time I did worry was such a waste because I found out the new student won't be starting until Wednesday and the student that has been out sick didn't come back today either! Also conferences all went well and the parent that had made last week so awful came in to talk and I had a nice talk with her. I feel so much better!

Thank God! Now I am going to go eat and relax. Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration