one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rite of Passage

This November Joel and I hosted Thanksgiving at our house for the first time. At first I was overwhelmed because I had no idea how to cook a turkey and all of the fixings. Plus we were also hosting five people for the week... oh yeah and we redid the living room the weekend before everyone came (I will post a few pics of that soon).

In the end we had a week full of time enjoying our new living room with Joel's family and eating delicious food. Joel's mom made the turkey. I have another one in the freezer and I will let you know how that one turns out when I make it :-)

This was one of those Rites of Passage that prove I am growing up!


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration