one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finding time to be creative



Lately it has been difficult for me to find time to be crafty. A couple times I have sat down to make something and have been too stressed to be creative. Thankfully I have started making fun headbands. They are quick, easy and fun accessories. Here are a couple that I have made.

I am so thankful that I have a space to be crafty in. It really helps when I only have a few minutes to make something that all of my materials are organized and in one place. It is also wonderful to know that I have a collection of supplies on hand so that if I need some kind of fabric, yarn, button, paint etc. I should have something that will work without needing to run to the store. This is just one of the reasons that I love my life right now! It makes me feel really blessed.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration