one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

first grade moments

So far I LOVE my kids! I have very high hopes that this is going to be a great year.

My favorite quote from a student so far happened after I turned on the quiet relaxing music that I play in the mornings while students are working. A student raised his hand (just like I taught him to) and said, "Mrs. Stewart, do you have any hip hop?"

My answer was yes, but I don't play it during quiet work time. Thanks for asking!

I thought it was cute :-) but there is no way I am playing hip hop in the morning...the day would most likely get out of control!


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration