one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Sunday, September 12, 2010

final blog post/date night

Now that my "year of counting my blessings" is almost up I thought this would be a great time to change it up.

For date night this week Joel decided we should redesign my blog! We have been talking about it for awhile but haven't gotten to it. Of course after Joel suggested this we realized I had forgotten the camera at school. Joel was such a good sport he drove back to school with me to get it! Thankfully there were a couple people still at school, working way too late on a Friday, to let us into the building. When we got back home the fun began!
Here we are in the beginning of the design phase.
After I decided what materials and colors to use I started working on the layout. Once I decided where everything should go I sewed it all together.
Then Joel took pictures and worked his magic on the computer.
You can see Lindy hard at work in the background. She was there supporting us and offering encouragement whenever needed!

So sadly...this will be my last post here on Blogspot. Henceforth please visit me at:


Visit now to see the new layout! It is still a work in progress but I couldn't wait to start using it! Bear with me as I transition. I have no idea how to post on Wordpress but Joel will be there to guide me!

Thank you Joel for a great weekend. You are seriously the BEST husband ever!

Thank you friends for following me on this blog, be sure to bookmark the new blog! I hope you like our design. Joel is pretty much a genius. Every little thing I would ask him about doing with the blog he would immediately know what to do.

It was really fun working together with Joel to make it! I have loved all of our date nights but this one has definitely been a favorite.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration