one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Thursday, April 1, 2010

ten things that make me very happy

  1. books that make me laugh out loud
  2. holding my husbands hand
  3. creating
  4. brightening someones day
  5. putting away silverware
  6. ice cream
  7. making breakfast for friends
  8. laughing with kids
  9. my family
  10. when my cat snuggles with me
  11. cats purring
  12. treasure hunting at thrift stores
  13. sending letters or gifts in the mail
  14. receiving letters or gifts in the mail
  15. dancing with my husband
  16. water
  17. the seasons changing
yes I am aware that there are 17 things on that list...but it is my list and I can do what I want! Comment with your list of ten (or more) things that make you happy. I would love to know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1. a cozy bed
2. a good book
3. strong coffee
4. early morning
5. walk in the country
6. a whole day to myself
7. time with my daughters
8. playing with Melody
9. foot rub from my husband
10. gardens and flowers

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration