one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Sunday, April 18, 2010

getting my craft on


I bought this tee for $4 at Wal-mart and using scraps from another t-shirt I made this. Now I know how to make ruffles. Not bad for my first attempt. Plus shirts like this cost $40 at jcrew! I am not entirely confident about it... but maybe I will get a compliment while wearing it to boost my confidence. I have wanted to try making a shirt like this for a long time. It took Joel telling me it was fine to cut up a shirt and give it a try. It is hard for me to try new things. I don't like to start until I am sure how I am going to do it. Not this time. I just gave it a try. Thanks for all of your support Joel!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration