one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Saturday, March 13, 2010

running out of distractions


Joel has been gone for four days and I am ready for him to come home. I am running out of things to distract myself with and his absence is beginning to wear on me; not only that but trying to keep this busy so I don't miss him has left me exhausted! He is currently on his way to the airport in California. He will fly to Denver tonight and then to Minneapolis tomorrow morning.
12 more hours and this will be what I see again. Can't wait.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration