one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

smile

Today I came home from school with a smile on my face. The kids were a little better today. Any improvement is a good thing. All of the kids played nicely during indoor recess. I didn't have to mediate any fights, it was a very beautiful thing. I love seeing them enjoy being with each other.

My favorite part of the day was getting to see the sun this morning on my way into work and it still being out when I got home from work. This is a very good sign that spring will come one day! Yay!

On a less happy note there are some very hard things going on for part of my family and also for one of my students. Please pray for God to be in control and to perform a miracle quickly and pray for safety for my student and for my school.

I hope there was something that made you smile today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The thought of you always makes me smile!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration