one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Monday, August 30, 2010

congrats Jenny and Bart!

While biking with my mom we came across some notes written in sidewalk chalk to a girl named Jenny. We thought they were encouraging notes to someone running a race and thought they were sweet. Later we saw a guy wearing a tux standing in a large red box with a bow on it at the top of a hill and a sign pointing for Jenny to go up the hill. We realized Jenny must be on a scavenger hunt for her birthday with a proposal as the ending gift!



I thought it was the sweetest thing! My mom and I were scanning the crowds hoping to see Jenny on her quest! I wish that we could have stayed longer to see Jenny go up the hill to meet Bart but I felt honored to have witnessed a part of it! I don't know you, but congratulations Jenny and Bart!

1 comment:

Sky said...

Can you imagine how disappointed she would be if he just had flowers instead of a ring. It would go from the best birthday ever to the worst.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration