one year of counting my blessings

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~Marianne Williamson

Monday, August 30, 2010

sister!

I was very busy this last week preparing for school by day and hanging out with family by night! My dad and baby sisters came up from Chicago and Tahnee came down from Brainerd. We all met up at Lacey's on Tuesday and Wednesday evening. I love when we can all get together but it definitely makes me wish we all lived closer so this could happen more often.

Wednesday morning Tahnee came to school with me to see my classroom and to meet my co-workers. We decided to dress alike since we don't actually look like twins at all. We are nerds but it was fun! It felt like we were 4 again wearing the same thing!

The next time I see Tahnee I will be meeting her baby girl! I can't wait, and neither can Tahnee!

*No I am not pregnant, I am just mocking her stance in the photo!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, inspiration